Advertisement

How To Set Luggage Lock Codes- Non TSA & RANT

How To Set Luggage Lock Codes- Non TSA & RANT #howtosetluggagelocks #tsa #setlockcombination

I am showing how to set the luggage locks you order that are NOT TSA APPROVED. The reason I am even setting these locks is because I am tired of TSA going through my luggage and NOT LEAVING the Paper that says they goi in their.
On My Way back from Orlando, they went through my luggage and did not leave a notice. So i decided when I check luggage they have to let me know. The locks cost around $8 for 5 of them, so if they don't need to go through luggage , great, but if they do, they have to explain the breaking of the locks without asking.

Have you had TSA go through your luggage and not leave a notice of search?

How To Set Luggage Lock Codes,Non TSA,TSA,TSA APPROVED LOCKS,Luggage Lock code,1:50 NOW PLAYING WATCH LATER 3 Steps on How to Set a TSA Combination Lock of Your Luggage,How to Set and Reset combo,Master Lock,TravelBox Msia,Master Lock TSA Accepted Cable Luggage Lock,How to Reset Combination,JoeBrownToolGuy,luggage.co.nz,Reset TSA Lock,Luggageology,3 steps on how to set,Unlock TSA locks,vidhi khandel,poolarity,master lock,how to open a lock,

Post a Comment

0 Comments