Advertisement

Looking For Feedback On Ways To Improve My Channel

Looking For Feedback On Ways To Improve My Channel I'm re-evaluating things on my YouTube channel and am seeking feedback from the community on things that I could improve on. So, what is it you guys would like to see from me as a YouTuber? Different content? Different styles of video? Constructive criticism is appreciated. I look forward to your responses. You guys are the best!

📰 REFERENCED:


💰 WANT TO SUPPORT THE CHANNEL?
Patreon:
Paypal:

👕 BUY SHIRTS AND MUGS:
Help support this channel by purchasing these fine t-shirts, hoodies and mugs.


🗨️ SOCIAL PLATFORMS:
Diaspora:
Mastodon:
IRC: #distrotube
GOPHER:

📁 MY CONFIGS:
GitLab:

Your support is very much appreciated. Thanks, guys!

channel,improve,criticism,4chan,YouTube channel,posting on 4chan,4chan imageboard,community feedback,getting more subscribers on youtube,getting more views on youtube,better video quality,better audio quality,based and red pilled,how to grow your youtube channel,grow your youtube channel,how to grow your youtube channel fast,youtube channel growth tips,youtube creators,youtube growth,get more subscribers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments