Advertisement

Reading My Boyfriend's Instagram DM’s During Our Break Up!

Reading My Boyfriend's Instagram DM’s During Our Break Up! Try Simple Health for free at or just enter EMILY at
checkout.
--
All women deserve access to birth control. That’s why Simple Health prescribe it online and
deliver it free — no doctor or pharmacy visits required. Simple Health’s OBGYNs and
physicians will help you find birth control that fits your lifestyle, whether that’s the pill, patch or
ring. It's free with insurance and starts at $15/month without. They ship your order right to
your door for free, and keep you stocked on refills. It’s a better way to get birth control, on
your own time, right when you need it. Try it free at or just
enter EMILY at checkout.

Hello loves! In today's video me and Adits read some of his dm's while we were pranking the internet that we broke up...Watch to find out what happens! Make sure to subscribe and put your post notifications on to be notified when I post! comment more videos you want to see from me!
I love you all so so much!
xoxo ems

15,000 Likes for Part 2!

WATCH MY LATEST VIDEO: Tattoing My Boyfriend's Brothers Name Prank


FOLLOW ALL MY SOCIALS:
INSTAGRAM :
TWITTER :
SNAPCHAT: emalexander14
TIK TOK: emilyalexaander
DEPOP:

Business Inquires: emilyalexanderbusiness@gmail.com

Adi's Channel:

challenges,prank wars,adi fishman,Emily alexander,reaction time,tal fishman,free time,family friendly,crazy video,funny video,morgz,kiera bridget,Alyssa kulani,No phone for 24 hours,no social media for 24 hours,overnight challenge,crazy challenges,throwing my iPhone away,breakup,adi and Emily breakup,breakup video,breaking up with my boyfriend,adi and emily,couple breakup,teen friendly,pg content,reading my boyfriend's dms,reading dms,instagram,

Post a Comment

0 Comments