Advertisement

Ulta 12 days of Bath Gift Set Unboxing| Review 2019

Ulta 12 days of Bath Gift Set Unboxing| Review 2019 #ultaadventcalendar #adventcalendar #ulta12daybathgiftset #smallyoutuber #tattooedmomma

Hey hey loves. So I love all ways to pamper myself and when I saw this Ulta 12 day bath gift set on sale I so had to get one.
what do you think about this box? so wish y'all could smell how amazing these smell 😱😱😱😱😱♥️♥️♥️♥️



To enter the other giveaways just check these videos out:






follow my best friend brittney:



TRY OUT A DELICIOUS TEA SUBSCRIPTION BOX:
MOMMA5 for $5 off your first box. Such a great deal y'all.
And thank you Sips By for sending me this for review.



follow Jodi on Fb and buy some gorgeous jewelry from here:




follow me on influenster!!! Link is below!



COME CHAT WITH ME AND HANG OUT:
My Social Media

Twitch:

Facebook:

Twitter:

*Makeup Instagram:

*Hunter/Mom Instagram:

*Tattoo/Fitness Instagram:





HI! Im Kaitlyn, but I go by Katy!!! AKA Tattooedmomma haha
I started Youtube as a way to help my anxiety and depression. I was on Youtube for a few years prior to this but my account got hacked sadly and I had to restart. I decided to make a channel to vlog and record moments with my baby boy and me as a new mom and hopefully find other moms to get to know and just support others! I love subscription boxes and I love makeup! I love tattoos as well so you will see my journey through that as well! I will share with yall things im going through and also hope to help others going through the same thing!


If your a company and would like to work with me please contact me here: katyhunter2017@gmail.com or over ig at Katy_luvmakeup

small YouTuber,Ulta beauty,Ulta beauty 12 days of Bath Gift set,bath gift set,Ulta Advent calendar,Advent calendar,Christmas ideas for 2019,Christmas gift ideas,gift ideas for girls,gift ideas,how to pamper yourself,pamper,gifts for pampering,best girls gifts,bath time,open giveaway,

Post a Comment

0 Comments