Advertisement

Why I left Podcast One and Other Workplace Problems

Why I left Podcast One and Other Workplace Problems On today's Juicy Scoop with the inspiring Catt Sadler, we share our own stories of inappropriate workplace behavior. She shares with me her story of a gross pay disparity at E! News and I shared with her my story of why I left Podcast One. These are the kinds of stories many people can relate to in the workplace, especially women. For the full interview, check out my podcast Juicy Scoop with Heather McDonald on iTunes or wherever you get podcasts.

Subscribe to Juicy Scoop with Heather McDonald on iTunes, the podcast app, and get extra juice on Patreon:

See me Live:
Follow me: @heathermdconald

comedy,norm pattiz,podcast one,heather dubrow,catt sadler,scheana shay,podcast,e news,pay disparity,what happened,heather mcdonald,interview,me too,celebrity,harrasment,third love bras,

Post a Comment

0 Comments