Advertisement

Caitlyn Leaves the Jungle! | I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

Caitlyn Leaves the Jungle! | I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Subscribe now for more!
From her luxury lifestyle in Malibu all the way to the Jungle, Caitlyn is the seventh Campmate to leave the Jungle thanks to your votes. She's kept the Celebs motivated and approached every Trial like a true pro; the reality star and Olympian is full of emotion as she talks to Ant & Dec about her time in Camp.

From Episode #20 # Series 19
Like, follow and subscribe to the official YouTube channel for I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!

YouTube:
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

Get all the latest I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! news, gossip and Bushtucker Trial videos fresh from the jungle camp, on the official YouTube channel.



I’m A Celebrity,I’m A Celeb,Extra Camp,Ant and Dec,Bushtucker Trial,Disgusting,Funny,Shower,Critters,Insects,Bugs,S16,ITV,ITV2,Caitlyn jenner,ian wright,nadine coyle,myles stephenson,adele roberts,andrew maxwell,Jacqueline Jossa,roman kemp,james haskell,kate garraway,

Post a Comment

0 Comments