Advertisement

Daddy, please hold me close to you.

Daddy, please hold me close to you. John 19:17 - And he bearing his cross went forth into a place called [the place] of a skull, which is called in the Hebrew Golgotha:

1 Peter 3:18 - For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

1 Corinthians 15:4
“And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:” 

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

#Christian #JesusChrist #JesusSaves #SonicTheHedgehog

#videoshowapp made with @videoshowapp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments