Advertisement

I'M GONNA GET VICTORY!!! -TETRIS99-

I'M GONNA GET VICTORY!!! -TETRIS99- I'm Haato Akai, thank you for watching this video. 💓
I'm living in Australia and go to high school.✨✨
💓Follow my twitter⇒
💓My 『ENGLISH ONLY』 streaming


♥*:;;;;;:*♥*:;;;;;:*♥*:;;;;;:*♥*:;;;;;:*♥*:;;;;;:*♥*:;;;;;:*♥*:;;;;;:*♥*♥*:;;;;;:*♥*:;;;;;:*♥*:;;;;;:*♥*:;;;;;:*♥*:;;;;;:*♥

💓ABOUT the presents and the letter
Thank you for give me some presents✨✨
This is an adress that you can give me presents and letter.

〒173-0003
東京都板橋区加賀1丁目6番1号
ネットデポ新板橋
カバー株式会社 
ホロライブ プレゼント係分 ○○宛

💓Voice💓
You can download my voice from this web✨✨
▼HERE▼


💓live stream tag➡#はあとCh
💓fan art tag➡#はあとart

♥*:;;;;;:*♥*:;;;;;:*♥*:;;;;;:*♥*:;;;;;:*♥*:;;;;;:*♥*:;;;;;:*♥*:;;;;;:*♥*♥*:;;;;;:*♥*:;;;;;:*♥*:;;;;;:*♥*:;;;;;:*♥*:;;;;;:*♥

💓bgm
My favorite➡
OP➡
ED➡

Vtuber,ホロライブ,赤井はあと,実況,ゲーム実況,生放送,live streming,vitual youtuber,クソマロ,キモヲタ,ましゅまろ,

Post a Comment

0 Comments