Advertisement

Toxic Acoustic Cover By CarissaCreates (originally by Britney Spears)

Toxic Acoustic Cover By CarissaCreates (originally by Britney Spears) One of my fave songs to sing in a completely different style! I hope you guys enjoy!
Subscribe/Share/Like/Comment
Instagram: CarissaCreatesMusic (Come see pics of my life!)
Venmo: CarissaCreatesMusic (Help fund my music!)
Smule ID: CarissaCreates (Come sing WITH me!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I do not own rights to this music. Vocals are my own.

britney,britneyspears,britneyspearscover,cover,coversong,coversongs,songs,sing,signer,music,musica,vocals,vocalist,carissacreates,carissacreatesmusic,acoustic,acousticguitar,acousticcover,guitarcover,slowacoustic,slowguitar,jazzy,relaxing,powervocals,upcomingartist,onetake,video,vid,raw,rawvid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments