Advertisement

Wash N Go w| Creme Brulee Curling Delight In Depth Review |Wind Down Wash & Go|Elvonne's Essentials

Wash N Go w| Creme Brulee Curling Delight In Depth Review |Wind Down Wash & Go|Elvonne's Essentials Join me as I try out this Creme Brulee Curling Delight by Alikay Naturals. The video is kind of long because I list the ingredients and take the time to read the directions. With my wash n gos I like to test out the longevity and not just how it turned out the next day, which is why I decided to come back and show you my day 6/7 hair. I hope you got what you were looking for when you clicked this video.



Comment below because I would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for winding down with me.



STAY CONNECTED!
Instagram:
Email: elvonneshairgoals@gmail.com



4C Wash n Go's




Natural,hair,grow,long,curly,wash,and,go,healthy,natural,

Post a Comment

0 Comments