Advertisement

GRWM-Simple makeup for Outdoor Shopping Day with me @Difa-tnagar🥰

GRWM-Simple makeup for Outdoor Shopping Day with me @Difa-tnagar🥰 Hello Beauties!

Welcome to my channel!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS :)
Product Links

Dermavive cleanser

Neutriderm moisturiser

Milani primer

Makeup revolution orange corrector
la girl foundation-warm caramel

La girl concealer-Fawn

Wet n wild brow kit

Mac chestnut lipliner

Paladio mascara

Kay beauty lip crayon-papped

Colorpop lip gloss-free spirit
Urban decay setting spray
sugar loose powder

maybelline gel liner


Difa Store

37, sarojini street , T. Nagar,  Chennai - 600017.

Showroom :
044-24343424
7550002434

Whatsapp : +91 8754032434




Music- (no copyright music)-Vibe with me-Joakim Karud

I hope you all liked this video. If you like it please give it a thumbs up and also please subscribe to my channel.

Gmail : monanemo.25@gmail.com

Find me on :

Instagram :

Facebook - MoganaGnanasekaran

Thank you so much for the support so far & Keep supporting

Note:
Content featured on this video are on my own. I feature products that I personally like regardless of the products are being sponsored or not. I like to share products that I like and would love to share it with you genuinely. Some of the links attached could be affiliates

Thank you so much for the support so far & Keep supporting

grwm,grwm for shopping,shopping grwm in tamil,tamil grwm,tamil get ready with me,makeup for shopping,makeup for outdoor,difa tnagar shopping,difa shopping,difa tnagar,difa haul,difa review,outdoor makeup for dusky skin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments