Advertisement

Harley BAGGER Vrs Harley SPORTSTER | 2020 Road Glide Against The Sportster Iron 883 My Review

Harley BAGGER Vrs Harley SPORTSTER  | 2020 Road Glide Against The Sportster Iron 883 My Review The 2020 Harley Davidson Road Glide in comparison against the 2020 Harley Davidson Iron 883 Sportster. Had the opportunity to review these two bikes at the invitation of Mike Bruno's Northshore Harley Davidson in Slidell Louisiana. Even though it's a no-brainer, it was yet another chance given to me to put my money where my mouth is. Little did I realize at the that... is that is exactly what took place. Instead of having an opinion of something I had no experience with; again I thought it fitting to try a touring motorcycle against a sportster. I now must say that I will be forever trying to cope with a case of the bu-bagger plague until the day I actually end up owning one.

Mike Bruno's Northshore Harley Davidson:


Patreon:


Facebook:


Instagram:

harley,harley davidson,sportster,iron 883,RoadGlide,Road Glide,bagger,evo,M8,Milwaulkee,engine,review,biker,motorcycle,moto,motovlogger,dealership,wing,wind,oldschool,newschool,old,new,new bike,bike,touring,tourglide,tour glide,FLHT,FLT,youtube,chopper,choppers,bobber,road,street,wheel,Vtwin,touring bike,

Post a Comment

0 Comments