Advertisement

My wash and go still slayed on DAY 5 using Earth Supplied | bahamiancurlgurl

My wash and go still slayed on DAY 5 using Earth Supplied | bahamiancurlgurl #curlbox tends to have some gems and #earthsupplied was the first of 2020. I recorded my results of my #washandgo on day 5 and my curls never looked better! Hope y’all enjoy this video as much as I enjoyed using Earth Supplied products!

PRODUCTS USED (All products are under $10 at Sally’s):
Sulfate Free Shampoo
Curl Poppin’ Activator
Leave-In Conditioner
Creamy Defining Gell-o
Shine & Hold Mist Not available

Be sure to subscribe and leave any questions you may have in the comments!

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Instagram:

EMAIL:
bahamiancurlgurl@gmail.com
_______________________________________________________
"When you know better, you do better!”

earth supplied,3chair,natural hair products,curly hair products,day 5 natural hair,day 5 curly hair,how to natural,

Post a Comment

0 Comments