Advertisement

The goal that led to the invention of Goal Line Technology | Oh My Goal

The goal that led to the invention of Goal Line Technology | Oh My Goal Goal-line technology, video refereeing: how did we end up with all this technology in football? You’ll see that goal-line technology was created in response to a scandal which took place in the World Cup.

What’s more, goal-line technology came to Spain very late, perhaps following a scandal related to a disallowed goal by a certain… Lionel Messi.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,goal line technology,world cup scandal oh my goal,2002 football world cup scandal,world cup scandal,goal line technology spain,how goal line technology works,lionel messi goal line,fifa world cup,fifa scandal,fifa scandal oh my goal,football,soccer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments