Advertisement

'This game has taken up a large part of my life and I love it' Drew Kennett - Faded Town S2Ep.9

'This game has taken up a large part of my life and I love it' Drew Kennett - Faded Town S2Ep.9 I have a 1 on 1 with one of the best deck builders in the game Drew Kennett. We talk about him growing up inside the game, his approach on deck building, and what the new rule changes will do for both formats going forward.

Listen On Apple podcast-

Listen on Spotify-

Subscribe-


ADD us on:
Instagram:
Instagram:
Instagram:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

sackorscoop,'Pokemon,tcg,pokemon,pokemon trading card game,pokemon review,competitive pokemon,pokemon tcg game,deck profile,pokemon deck profile,pokemon deck,pokemon match,pokemon trading card game online,pokemon online tcg,pokemon tcgo,trading card game online,pokemon card game online,pokemon tcg online,pokemon sun and moon,pokemon sun,Pokemon moon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments