Advertisement

Top Five Bad Games That Everyone Played - rabbidluigi

Top Five Bad Games That Everyone Played - rabbidluigi Feels like I've only been talking about negative topics recently. Arguably it's more suited for YouTube since we're all cynical bastards on this website but sometimes I need a bit of positivity in my life. I'm too young to be an old man quite yet.

Like what you see? Subscribe! ►
Check out my 2nd channel! ►
More countdowns! ►

Intro music by Real Faction:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patreon:
Twitter:
Twitch:
Facebook:
Tumblr:
T-Shirts:
Steam Group:

RabbidLuigi Top Ten,Rabbidluigi Let's Plays,RabbidLuigi Review,rabbidluigi top 5,rabbidluigi top 10,rabbidluigi games,rabbidluigi bad games,rabbidluigi video games,gaming,video games,bad video games,worst video games,rabbidluigi review,countdown,ranked,top 10,paper mario sticker star,player unknown battlegrounds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments