Advertisement

Unity3d with AR Foundation - Creating An AR App And Adding Grab, Duplicate, And Deletion Of Lines

Unity3d with AR Foundation - Creating An AR App And Adding Grab, Duplicate, And Deletion Of Lines Today I show you some of my AR mobile app progress where I was able to add few new features to my app such as ability to grab, delete, and duplicate lines. I also fixed the pivot point issues when applying motions to lines and added new circle X, Y, Z motions.

Recommended Unity Assets for today:

Mesh Effects:


POLYGON - Fantasy Rivals:


*** Find the source code in Patreon and support me if you can even if it is with one of the lower tiers as it helps me in bringing you more content - THANK YOU ***


*** Support me by Subscribing to the channel as it will help me in bringing a lot more content and also as a way to show your appreciation for the free source code provided above ***


Get realtime indie development tips from me in Twitter


Subscribe to my indie development videos & game releases newsletter


Blog about Indie development and startup

AR Foundation VFX Graph,augmented reality particles,unity arkit,arkit3,macos catalina,xcode,ios13,ios 13,unity3d,ar foundation,arkit,unity3d blog,augmented reality,arkit augmented reality,vscode,csharp,toggle,code,placing objects,realistic,3d,statue,lights,shadows,AR,body tracking 3d,ar particles,AR super powers,VFX Graph,Unity3d Beta 2019.3.0b7,Unity3d Beta,2019.3.0b,AR VFX,VFX App AR,effects,AR Paint,AR Draw,AR Effects,synty asset,line renderer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments